Your privacy is important to us. It is Marli Mazon’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect on the Marli Mazon website, and other websites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
- The Google AdSense service that we use to serve you advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve you more relevant ads across the web and to limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
- For more information about AdSense, see the official AdSense Privacy FAQ.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this website and to provide funding for future development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant advertisements where possible, anonymously tracking your interests and showing you similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Various partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see whether our customers have accessed the site through one of our partners’ sites so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that Marli Mazon offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic, pix bet365 or gambling nature, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Marli Mazon, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Hopefully that’s cleared up, and as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled should you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective as of 29 December 2022 20:07